- May 1, 2013 - FinAid Highlights: May
- Apr 1, 2013 - FinAid Highlights: April
- Mar 1, 2013 - FinAid Highlights: March
How It Works
If you're new to financial aid (and even if you're not), the process can be confusing - federal aid vs institutional aid; scholarships, work study, loans - there's so much to figure out!
Use the navigation links to the left to find what you're looking for. If you'd prefer to search, you can use the search bar in the upper right corner of this page.
If you ever need information about your current account balance, financial aid award, or application tasks, check out ACES. You can also use ACES to assign guest access to others you think may need to know your account or aid information. For step-by-step instructions on how to enable guest access via your ACES account, click here.
If you're ever unsure of which office you should contact, here's a quick guide:
- For questions about acount balances, billing, payments, and refunds, contact the Bursar's Office.
- For questions about parent loans or private/alternative loans, contact the Student Loan Office.
- For questions about your financial aid eligibility and financial aid award, contact the Financial Aid Office.